It is important to choose good passwords for the security of your information. In order to create a password that cannot be easily guessed, please follow these suggestions:
- Use a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers and other characters.
- Do not use your username in any way (forwards, reversed, capitals, etc).
- Do not use words, names or dates or any information that can be easily obtained about you.
- Passwords should be longer than 6 characters.
- Use a password that is easy to remember so that you do not have to write it down.
- A common way to do this is to take the first letter of each word in a sentence. For example: Many Very Excited Martians Jumped Seven Universes and Nine Planets becomes MveMj7u&9p.